To build civic engagement with Americans ages 3 to 103.
At Enter The Public Square, we envision an America wherein:
- A person’s role as a member of our democracy is as integral a part of their identity as their role in their family or in the workforce.
- Every member of our society knows that their voice matters and that they have the power to shape societal affairs.
- Every member of our society has the skills, attitudes, and behaviors that enable them to exercise their voice.
- Regular civic engagement is the norm.
- People understand that politics is more than elections and partisanship; it’s communities coming together to solve their problems.
- The strongest force shaping our government is the will of the people.
- The promise of government of, by, and for the people is realized.
Get Updates on our programming, events and let's learn together.
Help us reach our vision. Every donation helps us create our programming, hold events and hire staff to reach as many people as we can. Thank you.